Wednesday 19 March 2014

Entry 8: If I were a girl



If I were a girl

     I was born be a boy, many activity boy does girl dislike and can’t be a follow it. Now if I were a girl, I do the girl activity like gossips, shopping, watching movie, make some new fashion and stalk a boy who is single in his life.

     Now to tell the first activity is gossip. I like to gossip with the other girls, story about like or does not like, example is gossip about boy specially. I will watch out the boy doing and gossip with friend. Another that activity is shopping, I like goes to shopping at a mall. I can’t see the new fashion or new model and I will buy it does think it expansive or not. There for I watching movie at the mall. The movie what I like is, love story.  The last activity is I would like to stalk a boy. I like watch boy who is handsome and cute like Shafiq. 

     That’s all for the activity if I were a girl in my life. Does mean girl activity is not good and bad. The boy activity different with girl.

Create by MoHdNurshafiq Bin Hishamuddin



 If I were a girl


I was born a boy. I was thinking what would happen If I were a girl. This would be so interesting. I would do things that a boy or man mostly cannot do.

I probably spend most of my time a shopping mall looking for nice dress to wear on my girl body. Get my hair done in the saloon, buy some cosmetic product or go for a pedicure. This is the thing mostly boy can’t do. People will say that there’s something wrong with me for being a bot and doing all that stuff.

I would also go somewhere relaxing and talk about fashion and the latest gossip with my girl friends. I also can cook delicious dishes or bake some cakes and cookies. Cooking is what boy are lazy to learn. Now if I were a girl I can learn how to cook. That would be so fun.

Create by Muhammad Syazwan bin Mohd Razib




If I’m a Girl

                If I a girl, I want go to shopping everything that I want. I want clothes and shoes from the famous designer like Gucci , Louis Vitton , and Prada. It is normal for a girl to shopping like that because it feel like heaven when can buy all that thing.

            I also want read all novel about love story. It feel like so wonderful when we can read love story. I also want to watch movie and hang out with my friend till midnight. I want enjoy my life to enjoy and party.

            I also want learn how to cooking many type of food, so I can open my on café that have many type of food from many recipes. I want be a successful woman in business.

            Besides, I want a girl who always listen to my parent and loyalty. Always make parent proud with me which can do anything even I just a girl. It is because make my parent proud is more important than anything else.

            For conclusion that what will I did if I’m a girl. I want be someone who useful for my parent,religion and country.


Created by: MohamadSukry Bin Ilias





No comments:

Post a Comment