Sunday 9 February 2014

Discriptive Writing


 Life is all about learning. School life is a preparation to face the challenges that the bigger  school called world will offer us once we are out of our schools. They shape our character, mould our mental attitudes and the basic principles of life.  For many of us the days spent in school are the happiest and the best days of our life. The memory of school days fills ou minds with memories of happy days of years.
I studied in a school called SMK Taman Kota Jaya. Firstly I want to story about around my school. There have 4 blocks. The first block called block Tun Hussein Onn, the second block called Tunku Abdul Razak, the third block called Tun Dr. Mahathir, the last one is Tunku Abdullah. Beside the four blocks have canteen that place to buy some food. Front of canteen have field, that field can use for the sports activity.
Once I school, I study at class 5 Lukisan Kejuruteraan. Beside my class can see the housing and vehicles. When I in class start for learning on morning, I can hear dog barking, vehicles engine, and horn who is sell a newspaper. Another, I can hear some noisy when the time junior rest. It was interfere my learning.
            I start school at SMK Taman Kota Jaya from form 1 until form 5. I feel that school is comfortable and the learning is systematic. The other I feel, I have lot of friend boy and girl. There was making me good relationship friend in my life. About food at canteen I feel so far so good, the food is very delicious and the price is cheap for student.
            My class beside the canteen.This is realy test me went I focus in class.Especially between 9 to 10 o’clock.Smelled from the canteen realy make me crazy likes zombie want blood.There are many smell that play at my nose likes fried chicken,nasi lemak and fried rice.At this time,my mind was not in class any more but I in my dream that think only about the food.This thning sometimes make me always angry by teacher when I not focus with what he teach.
            That all story that I got tell to all of you.Hope you all enjoy with my story about my school.That had many memories that I will never forgot about that school.That school teach me many thing that help me be what I now.
    


No comments:

Post a Comment