Sunday 2 February 2014




A STRANGER ASK FOR DIRECTION



STRANGER:  Hey! I’m trying to go to Tabung Haji. Have you seen one around this town?
ME: Uh yeah, actually there’s, the building near by fire work station and police station.
STRANGER That’s great. Can you tell how to go there??
ME:  Sure. No problem. First rom this terminal follow this way until you see summit.
STRANGER:  Then from there where should I go?
ME:  Fom summit you can see a junction. From that junction you turn left. You just go straight till you see bus stop.
STRANGER:  Ow. Like that.. what next?
ME:  In front of the bus stop you will see junction at your right. From the junction you can see TABUNG HAJI.
STRANGER:  Yeah. Like that. Now I see.
ME:  That  good if you said that.
STRANGER:  How I want go there. That I should take taxi or I just can walk?
ME:  Acctually you just can walk.
STARNGER :  Ow like that. Ok. Thanks  friends.
ME : Ok. Most welcome.




1 comment: